Lynne Franks is recognised as one of the world’s top experts in PR & Branding; Women’s Engagement and Consumer Trends Prediction.
She is an experienced speaker on international platforms on sustainability, conscious business practices, circular economy and systems; stakeholder communication and women’s leadership in community, business and the post-covid world.
She had twenty years as the UK’s top consumer PR practitioner, working with major global brands as well as creating London Fashion Week, the British Fashion Awards and promoting many top designer names. She combined this with her work over many years bringing awareness to a number of human and women’s rights, diversity and environmental issues.
Since selling her ubiquitous PR agency in the early nineties, Lynne has created new businesses in the UK and US as well as writing a number of books including the global best seller, The SEED Handbook, the feminine way to create business, which became the foundation for her SEED Women’s Leadership Platform and Training Programmes.
She has subsequently worked on women’s leadership and engagement with McDonald’s, Tesco, HSBC and others as well as partnering with the Prince’s Trust, World Bank and UNESCO in her work with deprived communities in the UK; Africa; Post-War zones and the US.
Now living in Somerset, Lynne has converted two listed buildings in the old market town of Wincanton into a sustainable SEED fashion and gift store and the SEED Community Hub, with a vegan SEED Café, treatment rooms and workshop space. She also broadcasts regularly, runs the SEED Hub Club women’s leadership platform and her regular Podcast, Frankly Speaking with Lynne Franks and Friends.
Topics of her sessions include:
- What Next? What comes after the pandemic? How will it have affected the way we work, spend and play as we go into the New Future?
- Creating trust and connection with your stakeholders
- Healthy Eating, Healthy Selling - The Growing Trend
- What Women Want? Inside the hearts and minds of women in the post-Covid world.
- You – The Brand - How to present yourself, your vision and your skills
- Circular Economy
- Values-based authentic PR
- Wellbeing for Mind, Body and Soul
- Creating community in the workplace
- Interviewing and chairing